Definition and function of cookies
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, They can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies used this site?
• own Cookies: Are those that are sent to the terminal user's computer from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the requested service is provided by the user.
• Third Party Cookies: They are those that are sent to the user terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that is data obtained through cookies.
• Session Cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
• Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data are stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the head of the cookie, and that can go a few minutes to several years.
• Cookies analysis: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do your browsing discussed in our website in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
• Advertising Cookies: They are those that enable management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the editor has included on a webpage, application or platform from providing the service olicitado based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
How to disable cookies?
All browsers let you change settings to disable cookies. These settings are located in “options” O “preferences” menu of your browser.
Here we leave the links with instructions for different browsers where you will see how to disable cookies.
Instructions for Internet Explorer
Instructions for Mozilla Firefox
Instructions for Google Chrome
Instructions for Safari