V NATIONAL COMPETITION RECIPES CUTS AND SCORCHING
Scorching presents its V National Contest of Cortes and Recipes, which will take place in one of the Ramirez family farms, Caceres, the day 22 October, part of the convention which is held every year.
José Duque presenting the recipe to the jury at the IV Contest Scorching cuts and recipes
The winners of this contest will enjoy a cash prize with which the brand will award them, which are:
1st prize: 600 €
2st prize: 300 €
3st prize: 150 €
The competition has a major impact nationwide media and social networks, and the live broadcast of the same in different TV channels.
From but 60 recipes that have arisen, Scorching group presents you to the 10 cooks finalists:
- restaurant “Gloria know” Gloria Alarcón.
- restaurant “the Lagares“, gastronomy and pairing with Alejandro Boguña.
- restaurant “House Idolina” Tony Estevez.
- restaurant “La Mancha ember” Fernando Hijosa.
- restaurant “Alfileritos 24” Jesus Rodriguez.
- Scorching restaurant “The breast racó Lola” with Mariola Hervas.
- Scorching restaurant “Fireplace Turleque” Humberto Martin.
- Scorching restaurant “Cinnamon and lemon” with Mamen Galvez.
- Scorching restaurant “The viewpoint of La Mancha” Javier Donaire.
- Scorching restaurant “The grandpa” with Michelangelo Gala.
These 10 Finalists present their recipe to our exceptional jury that we present:
- Chef Enrique Perez and Founding Partner of “Hotel Restaurante El Doncel” Siguenza, Guadalajara with a Michelin Star.
- Juanjo Martinez, entrepreneur, consultant, forming restaurants and F&B.
- Chef Adolfo Muñoz Owner and Founder restaurant “Adolfo”, restaurant “Palacio de Cibeles”, Viñedos Cigarral “Santa Maria”, Hotel “Shop Adolfo”, Palacio “Eugenia de Montijo”, “tOWNHOUSE” School of Hotel and Toledo.
- Encarna Garcia Almansa, Chef and founder of restaurant “Molina”, Gastropub “Candle”, restaurant “Martina”, restaurant “Jimena”, Candela Candela Group Events and Catering in La Roda and Albacete.
- Mario Lucas Chef and owner of the restaurants in the province of Guadalajara Lino group
- Juan Pedro Plaza, Gourmet, Collaborating restaurant guides Tapas and Mediterranean Diet and advisor Acocyrex (Association of Chefs and Confectioners of Extremadura).
- Carlos Cervera, founder “El Yantar Food Experience”.
This contest is organized by Mari Carmen Ramirez, He is founding partner and director of the R & D group and its associated Scorching chef and advisor to the group , Carlos Torres chef.
Finalists and jury of the IV Contest Scorching cuts and recipes
In the first phase we evaluate the creativity and originality of the recipe, innovation in cuts used, operating in kitchen and the economic viability of the same.
After this cut, The winning recipe will choose the jury, which valued texture, flavor, The fragance, presentation and originality.