10 Useful tips for making good barbecue at home, in the garden or pool, without resulting flame.
1) Prepare your grill. If you do not have barbecue and you want to buy a, asks one of the models that can close at the top when you're making meat. In the absence of oxygen, the meat pore closes and allows the meat is juicier and.
2) On coal:You know that there is an ecological pressed coconut shell charcoal that no loose soot and dirt and does call? There 3kg boxes on a 10,00 €. For ignition you need a portable charcoal lighter stainless steel, a portable gas bottle and a portable fire or some firelighters.
3) puts 1 kg coal ignitor, put on the fire once connected to the bottle or placed under the firelighters and light the fire, past 6-7 minutes depending on the intensity of the fire, dumps the contents of the lighter on the part of the barbecue where coal is placed and you have grilled list, without smoke, soot and dirt.
4) For the best juiciness and make each of the meats to the proper spot, we recommend removing meat from container next and set it on a plate to be oxygenate and temper ( 5 minutes), You obtained when a redder and natural color due to contact of myoglobin with oxygen is ready to cook.
5) If meat is not very fat, better try to point. Outside it must be doradito, to achieve this should be done on strong coal, in 2-3 minutes will turn around and add coarse salt and let others 2 minutes on this side and shake off the grill coarse salt and garnish with salt flakes. Inside rojito be juicy.
6) If the meat is fat like churrasco skirt we recommend that the cut is thinner, to thereby doing exactly the same with the same times you stay more pasadito and you can enjoy a taste and unique aroma.
7) Burgers point will have them ready in 2 minutes per side, and remember to have a hand spatula to turn around and pull the grill and do not break.
8) Products like sausage and Iberian pork somarro will smoke more because fat falls on the grill and can generate calls. It must wean across the barbecue and change it back if it generates more calls. In 4 minutes you'll have it ready, turning it every minute with the help of tweezers.
9) Barbecues on the amount of meat is often consumed on average per person is about 300 grs.
If you hurry, with orders placed before 31 July 2016, you get a free game meat carving knife and tweezers for barbecue.
If you need help finding some of the items you can contact us at Grilled Field and we help you get